317 PK server released on the 1/15/2016, coded by Daniel and Lev.

Hello Server!

Keega7

Hello Server!

Post by Keega7 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:25 am

Hello EXILE community, believe it or not I joined the server before posting authorization was even permitted for members, but fortunately this was fixed up and I came back to see the forums with a great new look, and decided to edit my profile..

I might advertise the server, however iv'e never really been into YouTube and the quality of the advertisement wouldn't be very good. At the moment iv'e been really interested in private servers of games and learning to code to help make them better, I don't do this for profit, or ranks or even anything really, I do this because I enjoy watching a server grow and have better features because of me, and i am not going to lie I have made fails in the past and I have been disappointed that I wasn't skilled enough in coding but now after some more training I can actually benefit a server and not screw it up - I have owned 2 servers with one averaging 1 - 25 players while the other received 40 - 60 players always on

These were the dates I started and shut down the servers.

(PK SERVER)Server With 1 - 25 players; STARTED) 19TH December, 2014
    (PK SERVER)Serverith 1 - 25 players; DELETED) 21ST January, 2015

(PK SERVER)Server with 40 - 60 players; STARTED) 2nd June, 2015
    (PK SERVER)Server with 40 - 60 players; DELETED) 27th November, 2015

As you can see the gap i took between deleting the first server and starting the second was used to practice coding which was why the second server lasted much longer...

Need help in-game? Well your'e lying cause' server doesn't exist yet Very Happy
    But hopefully i'll be 1st player to login! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz :O Smile
    reds

Re: Hello Server!

Post by reds on Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:33 am

Hello keega7 nice to meet you. If you need any help regarding youtube / recording make sure you hit me up Smile
    Daniel
    Admin

Post by Daniel on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:23 am

Welcome to the server, enjoy your stay!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:27 pm